Try this fun Easter carrot dessert for a cute treat for your kids on Easter Sunday. These carrot strawberry pudding cups are super cute and fun for the kids! Orange strawberries anyone? This is a fun idea for any Spring or Summer holiday. You can easily change them to match the holiday by getting different colored candy melts.
Check out how to make this Easter carrot dessert below!
Carrot Strawberry Pudding Cups
- Strawberries, rinsed and dried
- Bag of Orange Candy Melts
Carrot Pudding Cups:
- Crushed Oreos
- 1 box Chocolate Pudding
- Milk (required number of cups on pudding box)
- Carrot Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Line baking sheet or pan with parchment paper. Melt orange candy melts. Holding strawberries by the stems, dip them into orange candy to coat and place on parchment paper.
- Take a sandwich bag and cut a tiny tip of it off for the chocolate drizzle. Spoon remaining melted orange candy into the bag. Gently drizzle the chocolate from side to side over the strawberries on parchment paper.
- Prepare the pudding cups by adding 2 tablespoons crushed Oreos to the bottom of each cup.
- Make pudding as directed on the box. Pour pudding into cup over crushed Oreos and then top with more crushed Oreos. Place the carrot chocolate covered strawberry in center.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.